Fast and Easy
Weight Loss Tips
Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine Focused on Energetics of Food
Fast and easy weight loss tips that work!
Unless you have a metabolic challenge, it really comes down to the fact that you need to consume less calories than you burn.
Check out www.my-calorie-counter.com/calorie_calculator.asp to determine your basic metabolic rate (calories burned daily) as a starting point.
After determining your basic calories burned in a day, follow these fast and easy weight loss tips.
- It takes 3500 calories to burn 1 pound. If you consume 500 fewer calories per day you will take off 1 pound per week. 500 calories x 7 days = 3500 calories. Calorie counting can pay off.
- Keep track of what you eat for a week or so.
- This will guide you on how many calories you need to burn.
- Eat off of a salad plate and not a dinner plate.
- Increase your activity so you burn more calories than you consume. Wearing a heart monitor will track your calories burned. You can find a heart monitor at a local athletic store or from me at Heart Rate Monitor Specialist.
- Don't try fad diets.
- Eliminate all refined foods.
- Eat at least 7-9 fruits and vegetables per day.
- Don't cook with any oils (good or bad).
If you want the fastest weight loss, then you will need to exercise at a high intensity for 1 hour two times a day.
If your a beginner to exercise, then walk for weight loss in the beginning. Here is a simple routine. Be sure and wear your heart monitor.
- Walk at a normal pace for a 5 minute warm up.
- Pick an object in front of you and walk as fast as you can to that object. You should be short on breath when reaching the object.
- Continue walking until you are breathing normal again.
- Pick out another object and repeat the process.
- Your goal is to do this for 1 hour. Faster weight loss will occur if you can do it twice a day.
ALWAYS CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING AN EXERCISE ROUTINE.
The U.S. government has spent billions trying to find a cure for heart disease, cancer, and other diseases.
Disease is easier to PREVENT than it is to cure.
Eat 7-13 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
Almost no one does.
Whole FOOD SUPPLEMENTS help fill the nutritional gaps.
Much more than fast and easy weight loss tips discussed back at the Home Page
© Whole Food Supplements Guide - All Rights ReservedThe Web site does not provide medical or legal advice. This site is for information purposes only.